The Apostolic Ministry Course
Text Book for Course: The Apostolic Handbook by: Colette Toach
Course Author: Colette Toach
Duration: 11 Weeks
Your Personal Road Map to Apostolic Office!
When you receive the call to Apostolic Office, it is like receiving an invitation to start a journey. Just because you received that invitation does not mean that you "have arrived." No the call is just the beginning and as you take that up, it is for you to walk out that calling in fear and trembling.
The hardest part is not being prepared to pay the price, but understanding the journey ahead. It is very likely that you have walked a good portion of your journey already, but simply have not identified it. This is where this course steps in.
Not only will it confirm your apostolic calling, but it will give you the road-map that you have been looking for. With clear "no nonsense" road-marks, you will know exactly what God requires of you and the next step to take.
- Being an Apostle is a lot more than starting Church. Identify the clear signs of one called to the Apostolic
- Fulfill your apostolic purpose. If you are not carrying out your function as an apostle, then you are not walking out your call.
- There are clear phases of training that God will take you through to prepare you. Identify them in your life.
- Have a clear picture of what apostolic office looks like, so that you know when you have reached it.
- If you are looking for a step by step training course that will take you from a basic understanding of the Fivefold right up to a detailed explanation of their individual purpose in the Church, then this is the course for you.
Be warned - although this is a good course to identify what an apostle is, only those with a true apostolic call will have the ability to grasp the principles and apply them.